Weight-loss surgery becoming safer, Michigan registry shows
Detroit Free Press, June 19, 2008
Bariatric surgery is safer than it was in 2000, and deaths and serious complications are rare, according to data in a Michigan registry show. The surgery is a $150-million-a-year industry in the state.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers