Consumer perception study released
More than 38% of consumers in the U.S., among those who participated in a recent survey conducted by PCR, are unsure which hospitals in their area provide the best quality of care, despite an increasing number of facilities that are providing consumers with healthcare data. A Hospital Compare Web site can help, too, but according to PCR, only about 8.9% of consumers are aware of its existence.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer