Consumer perception study released
More than 38% of consumers in the U.S., among those who participated in a recent survey conducted by PCR, are unsure which hospitals in their area provide the best quality of care, despite an increasing number of facilities that are providing consumers with healthcare data. A Hospital Compare Web site can help, too, but according to PCR, only about 8.9% of consumers are aware of its existence.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers