Infection workers battle bugs, bad habits
A number of hospitals and healthcare centers are stepping up education and implementing stricter procedures in the fight to combat MRSA, although some believe health facilities aren't doing nearly enough to reduce the risk of the drug-resistant bacteria. Some are now calling for increased staffing and greater resources to meet the demand of public scrutiny over hospital-acquired infections.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US