Infection workers battle bugs, bad habits
A number of hospitals and healthcare centers are stepping up education and implementing stricter procedures in the fight to combat MRSA, although some believe health facilities aren't doing nearly enough to reduce the risk of the drug-resistant bacteria. Some are now calling for increased staffing and greater resources to meet the demand of public scrutiny over hospital-acquired infections.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream