Women better off at top performing hospitals
A recent HealthGrades study has found that best-performing hospitals offer higher quality of maternity and cardiovascular care for women than poor-performing hospitals. The study shows that top-performing hospitals report much fewer maternal complications than lower-performing facilities, and that mortality rates for women treated for cardiovascular disease have dropped in recent years.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US