Traffic light-style campaign aims to halt germs at English hospital
A new initiative at Calderdale Royal Hospital in Halifax, England is pushing people to help stop the spread of infections at the facility. Hand sanitizer gel dispensers that look like traffic lights, have been introduced as part of the "Stop, Gel & Go!" program, which was developed after an outbreak of a "superbug" in May forced several wards of the hospital to close.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness