Traffic light-style campaign aims to halt germs at English hospital
A new initiative at Calderdale Royal Hospital in Halifax, England is pushing people to help stop the spread of infections at the facility. Hand sanitizer gel dispensers that look like traffic lights, have been introduced as part of the "Stop, Gel & Go!" program, which was developed after an outbreak of a "superbug" in May forced several wards of the hospital to close.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream