Traffic light-style campaign aims to halt germs at English hospital
A new initiative at Calderdale Royal Hospital in Halifax, England is pushing people to help stop the spread of infections at the facility. Hand sanitizer gel dispensers that look like traffic lights, have been introduced as part of the "Stop, Gel & Go!" program, which was developed after an outbreak of a "superbug" in May forced several wards of the hospital to close.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus