Oceanside, CA, medical center accused of neglecting patient care
Adminstrators at the Oceanside, CA-based Tri-City Hospital were accused of compromising patient care by sending nurse's aides home to cut costs. Suellyn Ellerbe, chief operating officer and chief nurse executive, denied that patient care is being affected by sending nurse's aides home. In addition, CEO Arthur Gonzalez said surveys of patients and doctors show satisfaction with the level of nursing care at the hospital.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program