Returns to hospital give Florida patients new rating tool
Florida has become the first state in the country to publicly disclose readmission rates of patients who return to hospitals because of errors, infections and other potentially preventable problems. The information was unveiled on the Web site FloridaHealthFinder.gov. State officials say the data can be invaluable for consumers trying to make better choices.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- Two-Midnights Rule Spells Grim Financial Forecast for Hospitals
- Researchers Link ICD-10 Shift to Financial Losses
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'