$40 million healthcare reform campaign launched
A new grassroots coalition made up of more than 100 organizations and unions has launched a $40 million marketing campaign in its effort to bring affordable healthcare to all Americans. Health Care For America NOW aims to push for our nation's next president to "enact quality, affordable healthcare for all in 2009."
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus