Pennsylvania urges hospitals to adopt color-coded wrist bands
The Patient Safety Authority of Pennsylvania continues its push for hospitals to join the state's Wristband Standardization Project to "Band Together for Patient Safety." The program is meant to alert medical staff to individual patient issues, including allergies and do-not-resuscitate orders.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers