Pennsylvania urges hospitals to adopt color-coded wrist bands
The Patient Safety Authority of Pennsylvania continues its push for hospitals to join the state's Wristband Standardization Project to "Band Together for Patient Safety." The program is meant to alert medical staff to individual patient issues, including allergies and do-not-resuscitate orders.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care