Kansas hospitals won't get payments for errors
Kansas hospitals will no longer be paid for claims involving avoidable medical errors, as several of the state's largest insurers - including Preferred Health Systems and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - join Medicare in adopting new "never event" rules that go into effect October 1.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion