Hospital infection control survey highlights hand hygiene
Hospitals already employ a number of infection control practices, with additional measures being implemented regularly. According to a recent online survey conducted by Perception Solutions, Inc., hand hygiene and the use of gloves that feature effective barrier protection rank highest on the list of preventative measures.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US