Hospital infection control survey highlights hand hygiene
Hospitals already employ a number of infection control practices, with additional measures being implemented regularly. According to a recent online survey conducted by Perception Solutions, Inc., hand hygiene and the use of gloves that feature effective barrier protection rank highest on the list of preventative measures.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream