Hospital infection control survey highlights hand hygiene
Hospitals already employ a number of infection control practices, with additional measures being implemented regularly. According to a recent online survey conducted by Perception Solutions, Inc., hand hygiene and the use of gloves that feature effective barrier protection rank highest on the list of preventative measures.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'