Hand washing: Time well spent
Nearly 60% of healthcare workers do not practice regular hand-washing techniques while on duty, despite policies to do so. Hospital leaders say that while hand washing can be time-consuming, it's essential to patients' safety, and it's up to everyone to ensure that it's done properly.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer