Hand washing: Time well spent
Nearly 60% of healthcare workers do not practice regular hand-washing techniques while on duty, despite policies to do so. Hospital leaders say that while hand washing can be time-consuming, it's essential to patients' safety, and it's up to everyone to ensure that it's done properly.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US