Hospitals disclosing errors, saying 'I'm sorry'
With heavy pressure on physicians and hospitals to improve patient safety, more are beginning to publicly disclose and apologize for medical errors. Some states are even now mandating that some form of disclosure be offered to patients in such situations.
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers