Nanosilver to the rescue?
Nanosilver is becoming a popular in items like electric shavers and bedsheets, and is being touted as an antibacterial product despite a lack of evidence of its antimicrobial abilities. Amid growing concerns over the product, the EPA has agreed that items using nanosilver must now be proven to pose no health risks to people or the environment.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- A new way insurers are shifting costs to the sick
- FTC wary of mergers by hospitals