Nanosilver to the rescue?
Nanosilver is becoming a popular in items like electric shavers and bedsheets, and is being touted as an antibacterial product despite a lack of evidence of its antimicrobial abilities. Amid growing concerns over the product, the EPA has agreed that items using nanosilver must now be proven to pose no health risks to people or the environment.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge