Nanosilver to the rescue?
Nanosilver is becoming a popular in items like electric shavers and bedsheets, and is being touted as an antibacterial product despite a lack of evidence of its antimicrobial abilities. Amid growing concerns over the product, the EPA has agreed that items using nanosilver must now be proven to pose no health risks to people or the environment.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations