Inspection reports of Florida health facilities now available online
Floridians can now go online to find inspection reports and the results of complaint investigations involving most health facilities in the state. The data previously took a formal public-records request to obtain. The Florida Agency for Health Care Administration began posting the reports online to give consumers another tool for assessing 32,000 hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, surgery centers, dialysis units, and other healthcare facilities. Consumers can look up official state reports written after annual inspections, investigations into complaints, safety inspections, and unannounced visits. Such reports include details of violations such as cleanliness, medical mistakes, and procedural errors.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives