Most Oregon hospitals agree to voluntarily report mistakes to patients
The majority of hospitals in Oregon have voluntarily agreed to follow mandatory reporting rules set by the Oregon Patient Safety Commission. Among the regulations, hospitals are required to notify patients in writing about major medical errors.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care