Most Oregon hospitals agree to voluntarily report mistakes to patients
The majority of hospitals in Oregon have voluntarily agreed to follow mandatory reporting rules set by the Oregon Patient Safety Commission. Among the regulations, hospitals are required to notify patients in writing about major medical errors.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer
- Google Glass Passes IRB Muster, Assists in Cardiothoracic Surgeries