Increased scrutiny has California hospitals focused more on safety
An increasing number of hospital administrators throughout California are working hard to reduce medical errors, as state officials continue pushing for better quality care and patient safety. Since the state Department of Public Health began issuing fines for preventable errors, 39 hospitals have been cited for such mistakes.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream