Florida backs St. Joseph's plan for Riverview hospital
The Florida Agency for Health Care Administration has reversed a previous decision, which now paves the way for St. Joseph's Hospital to construct a 90-bed facility in Riverview. The new hospital is expected to improve access to emergency care and other services, and also reduce patients' travel time.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'