Florida backs St. Joseph's plan for Riverview hospital
The Florida Agency for Health Care Administration has reversed a previous decision, which now paves the way for St. Joseph's Hospital to construct a 90-bed facility in Riverview. The new hospital is expected to improve access to emergency care and other services, and also reduce patients' travel time.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care