The next wave of lawsuits?
Hospital-acquired infection was once viewed as an unavoidable risk. Now, it has been determined that nearly all hospital infections are avoidable when physicians and staff practice proper hygiene measures. Many say this has prompted a new wave of class-action lawsuits.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'