Report says VA hospital dismissed concerns
The latest in an investigation into nine deaths at Marion Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Illinois shows that the management failed to look into questions about the credentialing of Dr. Jose Veizaga-Mendez, the surgeon at the center of the investigation.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus