Campaign steps up to bat to stop staph infections
A national campaign spearheaded by Boston Red Sox manager Terry Francona and Covidien Ltd., a health-care product company, is aiming to increase awareness and knowledge about hospital-related infections. The Strike Out Infection program also offers ways to prevent infections.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers