NH lawmakers want reporting rule enforced
Most hospitals in New Hampshire are not reporting hospital-acquired infection rates as required under a now 2-year-old law. Now, state legislators are questioning why the state department of Health and Human Services has yet to enforce the law.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer