Hollywood, FL, hospital opens resource center
South Florida Sun-Sentinel, August 25, 2008
Through the efforts of the Patient Advisory Council at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood, FL, the facility has opened a resource center for patients and their families. The center recently opened with three computer work stations, a photocopier, fax, and printing capabilities. It was designed to allow patients and their loved ones the ability to conduct research on-site, and to provide a means for them to give others updates on the patient’s condition.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal