Hollywood, FL, hospital opens resource center
South Florida Sun-Sentinel, August 25, 2008
Through the efforts of the Patient Advisory Council at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood, FL, the facility has opened a resource center for patients and their families. The center recently opened with three computer work stations, a photocopier, fax, and printing capabilities. It was designed to allow patients and their loved ones the ability to conduct research on-site, and to provide a means for them to give others updates on the patient’s condition.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer