Disney, Florida Hospital team up for kids
The new Disney Children’s Hospital at Florida Hospital will feature new interactive technology, advanced minimally invasive surgery, and a child-friendly design to soothe patients. Releasing new details about its design, Florida Hospital officials said that the pediatric emergency department will feature patient treatment rooms offering animation selections on the ceiling with soft lighting and music to calm children.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives