Disney, Florida Hospital team up for kids
The new Disney Children’s Hospital at Florida Hospital will feature new interactive technology, advanced minimally invasive surgery, and a child-friendly design to soothe patients. Releasing new details about its design, Florida Hospital officials said that the pediatric emergency department will feature patient treatment rooms offering animation selections on the ceiling with soft lighting and music to calm children.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law