Feds approve Tampa General Hospital’s plan for improvements
Tampa (FL) General Hospital’s plan to fix safety problems in its psychiatric unit has been approved by the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Regulators identified the problems after two patients committed suicide in the psych ward in July, and investigators have been at the hospital reviewing the improvements. Tampa General will post its improvement plan on its Web site once the plan has received final approval.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'