Clinics opening in SC CVS drugstores
Walk-in clinics have opened in three CVS pharmacies throughout the Midlands region of South Carolina. Called MinuteClinics, the clinics are staffed by nurse practitioners who provide care for common ailments, such a cold, as well as offer flu shots and diabetes screenings. This offers assistance to those who are uninsured or under-insured, and subsequently can help to relieve emergency rooms of non-emergency cases.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions