Clinics opening in SC CVS drugstores
Walk-in clinics have opened in three CVS pharmacies throughout the Midlands region of South Carolina. Called MinuteClinics, the clinics are staffed by nurse practitioners who provide care for common ailments, such a cold, as well as offer flu shots and diabetes screenings. This offers assistance to those who are uninsured or under-insured, and subsequently can help to relieve emergency rooms of non-emergency cases.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts