Clinics opening in SC CVS drugstores
Walk-in clinics have opened in three CVS pharmacies throughout the Midlands region of South Carolina. Called MinuteClinics, the clinics are staffed by nurse practitioners who provide care for common ailments, such a cold, as well as offer flu shots and diabetes screenings. This offers assistance to those who are uninsured or under-insured, and subsequently can help to relieve emergency rooms of non-emergency cases.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC