What would you like to see changed in Medicare's PQRI?
The American Medical Association is now looking for feedback on the 2007 Physician Quality Reporting Initiative developed by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Results of the confidential survey will help the AMA and other agencies to advocate for any future changes to the PQRI.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer