What would you like to see changed in Medicare's PQRI?
The American Medical Association is now looking for feedback on the 2007 Physician Quality Reporting Initiative developed by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Results of the confidential survey will help the AMA and other agencies to advocate for any future changes to the PQRI.
- CMS to Speak with ICD-10 Backers Tuesday
- Boston Marathon Bombing Yields Lessons for Hospitals
- Governor Details Healthcare Payment Reform Path in Arkansas
- Feds Stonewall ICD-10 Summit
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Physician Payment Data is Where the Action Is
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- MetroHealth Revs Its Population Health Engine
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- HIX Success Could Generate Add-On Revenue for CT