What would you like to see changed in Medicare's PQRI?
The American Medical Association is now looking for feedback on the 2007 Physician Quality Reporting Initiative developed by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Results of the confidential survey will help the AMA and other agencies to advocate for any future changes to the PQRI.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts