New e-resources support growing patient empowerment
The face of healthcare is changing, with the growth of online medical information and other similar technologies. Recent data suggests that the number of patients utilizing e-resources to find such information is growing as well. A report by the Center for Studying Health System Change has found that the number of American adults going online to find medical information has doubled from 2001 to 2007.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013