Product designed to keep better track of surgical sponges
ClearCount Medical Solutions has developed a way to keep better track of surgical sponges: by embedding a computer chip into them. The chip will be able to be located using a low-level radio frequency wand, which also keeps a precise count of the sponges throughout the surgery process.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers