Hospitals reach out to community to stop sickness before it starts
Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, KS, and St. John Hospital in Leavenworth, KS, will host its second annual "Think Pink" event next month. The event, meant to teach women about mammograms, self-breast exams, and healthy lifestyles, was developed last year, as breast cancer mortality rates continue to increase in the region.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers