Hospitals reach out to community to stop sickness before it starts
Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, KS, and St. John Hospital in Leavenworth, KS, will host its second annual "Think Pink" event next month. The event, meant to teach women about mammograms, self-breast exams, and healthy lifestyles, was developed last year, as breast cancer mortality rates continue to increase in the region.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'