St. John’s Mercy Medical Center focus is on efficiency
Hospitals nationwide, including those in the St. Louis area, are beginning to adopt concepts that will ultimately enhance the quality of care and make facilities more efficient, taking a lesson from manufacturing companies that have been employing such tools for decades.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US