St. John’s Mercy Medical Center focus is on efficiency
Hospitals nationwide, including those in the St. Louis area, are beginning to adopt concepts that will ultimately enhance the quality of care and make facilities more efficient, taking a lesson from manufacturing companies that have been employing such tools for decades.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream