Outages weigh on hospitals, agencies, patients in need
Hospitals in the Cincinnati region have been seeing hundreds of patients complaining of weather-related health problems following a severe windstorm last weekend. Hundreds of thousands of residents are still reportedly without electricity, prompting concern for the care of homebound patients.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions