Outages weigh on hospitals, agencies, patients in need
Hospitals in the Cincinnati region have been seeing hundreds of patients complaining of weather-related health problems following a severe windstorm last weekend. Hundreds of thousands of residents are still reportedly without electricity, prompting concern for the care of homebound patients.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus