Anthem Blue Cross Colorado earns top NCQA rating
The National Committee for Quality Assurance has awarded Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield's HMO Colorado Inc. with an excellent accreditation status. The company's rating was based on a review of how the health plan ensures high quality healthcare for its members.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor