Anthem Blue Cross Colorado earns top NCQA rating
The National Committee for Quality Assurance has awarded Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield's HMO Colorado Inc. with an excellent accreditation status. The company's rating was based on a review of how the health plan ensures high quality healthcare for its members.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'