Anthem Blue Cross Colorado earns top NCQA rating
The National Committee for Quality Assurance has awarded Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield's HMO Colorado Inc. with an excellent accreditation status. The company's rating was based on a review of how the health plan ensures high quality healthcare for its members.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care