NJ's toughest cases are all in a night's work at Cooper University Hospital
Cooper University Hospital serves those in need of trauma care from seven New Jersey counties. If you are critically injured anywhere from Cape May to Trenton, you'll be sent there. The trauma unit handled 2,846 cases in 2007, more than the units at Temple University Hospital, Hahnemann University Hospital, or the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, according to data provided by those hospitals.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US