NJ's toughest cases are all in a night's work at Cooper University Hospital
Cooper University Hospital serves those in need of trauma care from seven New Jersey counties. If you are critically injured anywhere from Cape May to Trenton, you'll be sent there. The trauma unit handled 2,846 cases in 2007, more than the units at Temple University Hospital, Hahnemann University Hospital, or the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, according to data provided by those hospitals.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?