NJ's toughest cases are all in a night's work at Cooper University Hospital
Cooper University Hospital serves those in need of trauma care from seven New Jersey counties. If you are critically injured anywhere from Cape May to Trenton, you'll be sent there. The trauma unit handled 2,846 cases in 2007, more than the units at Temple University Hospital, Hahnemann University Hospital, or the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, according to data provided by those hospitals.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised