Florida hospital's ER expansion seen as boon to patients
Wellington (FL) Regional Medical Center has introduced phase one of the ongoing expansion of its emergency room, and also has presented to the public the services it offers. Hospital officials are hopeful that expanding the ER will make room for more patients, while also reducing their wait times. The department now houses 17 patient beds; once phase two is complete in February, that number will rise to 36.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care