Florida hospital's ER expansion seen as boon to patients
Wellington (FL) Regional Medical Center has introduced phase one of the ongoing expansion of its emergency room, and also has presented to the public the services it offers. Hospital officials are hopeful that expanding the ER will make room for more patients, while also reducing their wait times. The department now houses 17 patient beds; once phase two is complete in February, that number will rise to 36.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US