Pennsylvania healthcare watchdog gets good news
Philadelphia Inquirer, November 20, 2008
Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell has announced that he has extended through June 30 his executive order enabling the Pennsylvania Health Care Cost Containment Council, known as PHC4, to remain open. Without that action, the independent agency would have been forced to shut down at the end of November. PHC4 is widely recognized for its reports on health quality and cost, including the nation's first statewide study of infections contracted by patients during hospital stays.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers