Web site compares cost, quality among Massachusetts hospitals
A new Web site, www.mass.gov/myhealthcareoptions, compares the cost and quality of care at different Massachusetts hospitals, part of a state plan to help control healthcare costs by giving consumers more information. The site gives consumers access to previously confidential information about how much insurers pay individual hospitals for surgical procedures, and allows comparisons of patient satisfaction ratings and patient safety measures at different hospitals.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care