Urbana, IL, clinic's settlement with AG approved
The Carle Clinic Association of Urbana, IL, reached an agreement with the state in an anti-trust lawsuit filed by the state's attorney general's office. The Carle Clinic as well as the Christie Clinic of Champaign, IL, are accused of denying primary care to Medicaid patients. The agreement requires Carle to increase its Medicaid patient load by as much as 11,850 over the next three years. Legal action against Christie is still pending.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs