Northern Idaho medical centers await inspections
Some healthcare centers are having to delay hiring and some patients are having to travel longer distances because Idaho inspections are not being carried out, officials say. Twelve dialysis stations at the $1 million Fresenius Medical Care/Hayden Lake Dialysis center have not been used for a year because state inspections have not been done, forcing patients to travel outside the area. The $19 million Life Care Center of Post Falls is facing similar delays because it has not been inspected.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts