Northern Idaho medical centers await inspections
Some healthcare centers are having to delay hiring and some patients are having to travel longer distances because Idaho inspections are not being carried out, officials say. Twelve dialysis stations at the $1 million Fresenius Medical Care/Hayden Lake Dialysis center have not been used for a year because state inspections have not been done, forcing patients to travel outside the area. The $19 million Life Care Center of Post Falls is facing similar delays because it has not been inspected.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers