Support is slight for funding Georgia trauma care network
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, February 2, 2009
Although two proposals to raise money for trauma care have been introduced in the Georgia House, key leaders in the Senate say there isn't enough money available to provide a permanent fix to the state's weak trauma care network.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US