Neighbors fear new Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh traffic gridlock
Visitors to Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh could face traffic challenges when the new 10-acre Lawrenceville, PA, campus opens in May, despite years of planning for traffic improvements in the area. However, the new campus will bring increased parking for visitors—an ongoing issue in the already crowded neighborhood that touts narrow streets and limited parking—through construction of a 1,400-space parking garage.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest