Neighbors fear new Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh traffic gridlock
Visitors to Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh could face traffic challenges when the new 10-acre Lawrenceville, PA, campus opens in May, despite years of planning for traffic improvements in the area. However, the new campus will bring increased parking for visitors—an ongoing issue in the already crowded neighborhood that touts narrow streets and limited parking—through construction of a 1,400-space parking garage.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs