Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh holds dry run for big move
About 35 mannequins were strapped into car seats or gurneys, then ferried across the city last week as Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh simulated its coming move to its new campus. More than 200 people are expected to take part in the real move May 2, when 150 to 200 patients are transported about 3 miles to the $625 million campus.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream