Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh holds dry run for big move
About 35 mannequins were strapped into car seats or gurneys, then ferried across the city last week as Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh simulated its coming move to its new campus. More than 200 people are expected to take part in the real move May 2, when 150 to 200 patients are transported about 3 miles to the $625 million campus.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations