Two babies' deaths at Miami Children's Hospital investigated
Miami-Dade Health Department officials have started an investigation to determine what caused the deaths of two infants in a unit at Miami Children's Hospital. The hospital has confirmed that two infants died of undisclosed causes in its Neonatal Intensive Care Unit earlier in the week. Specimens from the two children were sent to the state's health laboratory.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts