Two babies' deaths at Miami Children's Hospital investigated
Miami-Dade Health Department officials have started an investigation to determine what caused the deaths of two infants in a unit at Miami Children's Hospital. The hospital has confirmed that two infants died of undisclosed causes in its Neonatal Intensive Care Unit earlier in the week. Specimens from the two children were sent to the state's health laboratory.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives