Addition to Geneva, IL, hospital aims for holistic approach to healing
At Geneva, IL-based Delnor Hospital, there is a patient-first philosophy. That focus on patient care and comfort led to recent construction of a new 52-bed addition and recognition for its focus on a holistic approach toward the healing of mind, body, and spirit. Delnor was recently designated as Planetree's first Patient Centered Hospital in Illinois and one of only six in the nation. Planetree emphasizes patient comfort, dignity and empowerment, along with top healthcare.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data