Addition to Geneva, IL, hospital aims for holistic approach to healing
At Geneva, IL-based Delnor Hospital, there is a patient-first philosophy. That focus on patient care and comfort led to recent construction of a new 52-bed addition and recognition for its focus on a holistic approach toward the healing of mind, body, and spirit. Delnor was recently designated as Planetree's first Patient Centered Hospital in Illinois and one of only six in the nation. Planetree emphasizes patient comfort, dignity and empowerment, along with top healthcare.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers