Addition to Geneva, IL, hospital aims for holistic approach to healing
At Geneva, IL-based Delnor Hospital, there is a patient-first philosophy. That focus on patient care and comfort led to recent construction of a new 52-bed addition and recognition for its focus on a holistic approach toward the healing of mind, body, and spirit. Delnor was recently designated as Planetree's first Patient Centered Hospital in Illinois and one of only six in the nation. Planetree emphasizes patient comfort, dignity and empowerment, along with top healthcare.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts