Addition to Geneva, IL, hospital aims for holistic approach to healing
At Geneva, IL-based Delnor Hospital, there is a patient-first philosophy. That focus on patient care and comfort led to recent construction of a new 52-bed addition and recognition for its focus on a holistic approach toward the healing of mind, body, and spirit. Delnor was recently designated as Planetree's first Patient Centered Hospital in Illinois and one of only six in the nation. Planetree emphasizes patient comfort, dignity and empowerment, along with top healthcare.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'